The purpose of this position is to provide packaging assistance to the machine operator by performing general packaging duties to include, but not limited to hand packing, wrapping, and palletizing of paper converted products such as toilet paper, paper towels, and napkins.
• Assist the machine operator by performing general packaging duties
• Inspect and rework products to meet customer quality criteria
• Build cardboard cartons and hand pack product
• Repetitively seal and palletize product cartons
• Operate shrink wrap equipment (Manual or Automated)
• Maintain clean and orderly work area
Packaging Crew Members must be able to fully meet all physical, education, skill, and availability requirements. All Packaging Crew Members must have:
• Ability to lift 10-40lbs repetitively
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts (some 8 hour shifts possible)
• Ability to stand for the entire duration of the shift
• Be available every other weekend for work
• Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
• Ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, hair/beard nets)
• Must have ability to communicate effectively with others using oral or written communication
Use Power Tool
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Production Team Member
$10.75 - $13.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US643AJW_25471604
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile