To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI 54301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Consumer Affairs Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Green Bay, WI
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is currently working with a client in Green Bay, Wisconsin (WI) who is looking for temporary Consumer Affairs Representative in their Consumer Affairs Department for the next 6+ months. Within this Consumer Affairs role you will be supporting the following duties:
- Enter product information into their data base which will be used by the call center and for high level reporting
- Communicate progress with other departments either written or verbal
- Work with data from customers and convert data into Excel that may come via Excel, PDF, Word, or PowerPoint and will all be converted into Excel
- Speak to customers to identify and research product issues and resolution
- Log onto customer websites to download data and once received will add information into internal database for record
- Review standard operating procedures, and within Excel describe complaint/inquiry
- Determine company coding of customer complaint/inquiry by reviewing company standard operating practices and description given
- Strong CSR skills and professional communication
- Enjoy analyzing & researching data and troubleshooting for resolution
- Comfortable working in multiple systems and have intermediate/advanced Excel skills