If you are an innovative, customer focused leader we are looking for you! We are currently looking for a Manager - Exhibit Sales and Operations to join our innovative, growing company. Reporting to the Reports to VP, Events Strategy & Development, if you thrive in a very dynamic and energetic climate this is the place for you.
- Exhibit house experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Event Planning, Business, Marketing or related degree from an accredited university is preferred.
- 7+ years of related experience in the Trade Show or Event Management industry and/or any equivalent combination of experience and education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Internet). Training will be provided for all internal systems (Work Order system, Inventory Catalog, Graphics Order Form Management system, etc.)
- Proficiency in budgetary management skills requiring participation in budget meetings and being able to discuss and communicate changes that impact the bottom line for the client and Hargrove.
- Must be able to pass a high level background check.
- Overnight installations and occasional travel are requirements of the job
- Must be willing to work evenings, holidays, and weekends as necessary.
- Strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and positive attitude a must!
- Must be very detail-oriented, possessing exceptional organizational skills. Must be willing to work both independently and participate as a team player for achieving departmental and company goals.
- Must have ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment, competently handling demanding deadlines.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams across many levels of management including the executive team.
- Exceptional communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret general business contracts, as well as proficiently write reports, and other business correspondence.
- Resourcefulness'Applicant must possess innovative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Coordinate project activities and work in a team environment with internal entities (e.g. Finance IT, Operations, Marketing, Fabrication, Graphics, Accounting, HR) and external entities (e.g. a full complement of clients, vendors, suppliers and other stakeholders).
Most of the position holders' work will take place in a climate controlled environment. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Hargrove is a leader in brand storytelling, creating innovative environments for events, exhibits, expositions and experiential marketing activations around the world. We design and deliver immersive environments that tell stories, market brands, launch new products, ignite passion for causes and most importantly connect with the targeted audience.
Why Work at Hargrove
In addition to your salary, Hargrove offers Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, LegalShield, and 401(k). Hargrove is headquartered on a 77-acre site just east of the Capital Beltway and minutes from downtown Washington, DC. At Hargrove, our customer's success is our success. Come join our team.
Hargrove, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity (M/F/D/V) and Affirmative Action employer.