SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Sign on bonuses are for external qualified candidates.
M-F No Weekends | No Holidays
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with compassionate employees like you. LPN-Clinic, you've chosen a career where patients matter-a lot. Our Mission and Values put the patient first and place you in a position to improve each day.
Provides care to patients under the direction of a registered nurse or physician, functioning within the scope of license.
* Contributes to the assessment of patients and ensures the well-being of patients.
* Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
* Performs laboratory tests and therapeutic services.
* Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or education equivalency for licensing
* No experience required
* Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
* Constant standing and walking.
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
* Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
* Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
* Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
* Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Occasional driving.
* Rare crawling and running.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Data Entry
- Law Enforcement