HumanEdge Travel Nursing and Allied Health is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Bangor, Maine.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 02/09/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
Seeking an energetic ER RN to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
- 1-2 years of experience in a hospital setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program •
- RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certifications might be requested)
- Specialty certifications are preferred and may be required for specific facilities
Excellent pay tailored to your needs • Referral bonus program • Weekly direct deposit • Comprehensive benefits package • Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance • Travel reimbursement • 401K options • 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment • CEU reimbursements • Licensure reimbursement
HumanEdge Travel Nursing and Allied Health Job ID #305372. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN ED - Emergency Department.
About HumanEdge Travel Nursing and Allied Health
HumanEdge Allied Health is a full-service nursing and allied health staffing agency that has lived and breathed staffing for more than 30 years, making us one of the most trusted in the industry!
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support