To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn, AL 36830
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KEPRO • Auburn, AL
Posted 2 months ago
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional
Manages the day-to-day business operations for the assigned contract or program, assuring quality customer service, support for external and internal clients, and primary internal facilitator for new implementations managed by corporate project management.
- Coordinates and directs overall program operations from a business perspective and directly supervises operational and implementation support staff across healthcare products. Coordinates special programs such as internal process improvement efforts.
- Develops and maintains procedures and practices for accomplishing departmental goals and objectives.
- Develops and monitors business metrics related to the day-to-day operational success of the program; reports and measures progress toward operational goals through periodic reviews with upper management.
- Coordinates all aspects of the business operations associated to maintenance of current and new clients including program coordination, scheduling, work plan management, status reporting and issue resolution tracking for the business operations of healthcare products.
- Responsible for working directly with corporate Project Manager to plan and manage internal tasks associated to the implementation of new clients using propriety healthcare products.
- Resolves departmental operations issues or delegates to the appropriate personnel or staff members for prompt resolution.
- Works directly with Call Center Manager to monitor and track client specific SLAs in a collaborative manner and offer application enhancement to corporate technical departments for process efficiency gains.
- Serves as primary point of contact for third party vendor management for non-technical related vendors and ensures adherence to contract obligations.
- Serves as liaison for client vendors internal corporate technical departments associated to system integrations.
- Other duties as assigned
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to work within KEPRO’s decision-making and organizational structure.
- Skill in examining and re-examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge of U.S. healthcare industry; preferably with experience in both public and private sector.
- Expertise in employee development and performance management skills.
- Ability to analyze resources and environment appropriate to the scope of responsibility and design a course of action consistent with KEPRO’s mission and strategic plan.
- Demonstrated achievement in operational process engineering, operations management, client relationship building, and incident escalation management.
- Ability to successfully manage change and growth.
- Ability to mentor and train staff within department.
- Knowledge of business development, strategic planning, tactical implementation and creation of business partnerships.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing differing customer needs.
- Ability to participate as a team member fostering collaborative decision-making among leadership, committees, teams or work groups of diverse composition.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare field.
- 2 to 5 years of recent management experience.
- Public and private sector healthcare experience and/or has been involved in providing services to government or commercial programs.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the dutis of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.KEPRO.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.