Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE Hiring Event
PAE is hiring Now!
Come join our hiring event!
Administrative Clerk I – 2nd shift
Overland Park, KS and Lee's Summit, MO
PAE has multiple opportunities for Administrative Clerk I's to join our Federal Government client at our Lee's Summit, MO and Overland Park, KS locations.
The hours for second shift are 3:30pm - 12am Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate is $12.95 per hour with a 3% shift differential after 6pm
Fulltime, Benefits.and PTO
Part Time Administrative Clerk Lee's Summit, MO
Part Time Administrative Clerk- Saturdays from 6am to 6pm
Lee's Summit, MO
$13.23/hr plus $4.48 for H&W
Part-Time on Saturdays only
As an Administrative Clerk I, you will:
- Assemble and disassemble physical files
- Create physical and electronic files
- Sort, label, route, receive files
- Organize and consolidate files
- Conduct audits for file locations
- Verify data and make computer-based updates
- Replace and organize files on shelves
- Adhere to all contract policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Office of Security and Investigations (OSI) background check and suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Have the ability to understand oral and written instruction.
- Have the ability to follow instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Be able to work independently and meet production/quality goals.
- Be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate to others in a friendly, courteous, and business-like manner
- Read rapidly from both paper and a computer terminal.
- Manual dexterity in the use of word processing equipment.
- Capable of doing daily clerical repetitive tasks.
- Good hand to eye coordination.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as: lifting, standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, filing, and reading.
- Ability to work in one place and transverse the office on a continuing basis.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. and push large carts.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail