Seeking an accounting assistant to join a well established company within Sonoma County. Open to a entry level, with an AA or Bachelor's in accounting or a candidate with additional accounting experience, who has 2+ years working within a general office environment. Previous knowledge of AP, data entry, basic reconciliation knowledge, along with QuickBooks would be a consideration for the role. This is a growth opportunity and the team welcome all candidates to apply. Please reach out for further details regarding the opportunity to
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.