Robert Half has partnered with a growing service organization in their search for an Human Resources and Payroll Associate. They have been in business for over 50 years and are privately owned. They have close to 250 employees between their MA and CT divisions. They offer a casual, friendly work environment in a team atmosphere. This is a highly visible role for a Human Resources and Payroll professional that wants to be hands on and work within a growing company.
In this role you will be responsible for performing a variety of HR related duties and working closely with the Director of Human Resources to administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel and oversee the entire payroll cycle.
- 3+ years Payroll processing experience
- Employee Law- Multi-state experience preferred (CT and MA)
- Payroll System Maintenance- experience working in a payroll software
- Experience facilitating new hiring orientation, benefit administration and 401k enrollment for all incoming employees
- Ability to administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company employees
- Assist with interviewing new hires, onboarding, and maintaining HR files.
- Strong communication skills- proactive and can work in a fast paced environment
The ideal Human Resources Generalist will have 5+ years of hands on experience in payroll/ human resources support, have excellent organizational skills, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel.
If you feel you meet the above requirements please email an updated MS Word version of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
. If you are currently working with another Robert Half recruiter please contact them directly.
Please Note: All inquiries remain fully confidential. We will never send your resume to one of our clients without your knowledge and consent.
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Strong familiarity with HR (Human Resources)
- Full Cycle Payroll experience
- Knowledge of employment law
- Essential to have experience working with an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)