Product Analyst Enterprise Cybersecurity
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Product/Systems Analyst in Fidelity s Enterprise Cybersecurity Department in Durham, NC!The Role
Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) is seeking a Product Analyst to join our Product Analyst Chapter. We are looking for someone who has a passion for systems/business analysis, requirements gathering, providing value to our customers and agile. The Product Analyst will join forces with the squad lead, engineers and architects to ensure our business objectives become reality.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in either Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems or related field
- At least 7 years experience as systems analyst or business analyst delivering software using agile development practices
- Able to understand the technology and software architecture of an application
- Strong analysis skills, with a proven track record of delivering complex technology projects
- Good interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills
- Strong contributor with a collaborative work style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and technical team members
- Experience working with and understanding the needs of customers or clients (internal or external)
- Experience in gathering requirements and translating them to well-defined, consumable epics and stories with clear business value and acceptance criteria
- Experience with minimum viable product definition and product backlog management
- Experience with vendor integrations including performing gap analysis and statistical analysis
- Being able to understand a program level of work and coordinate it into consumable parts of prioritized initiatives
- Analyzing and detailing current processes, seeing opportunities to meet project objectives, and make recommendations for future approaches
- Facilitating the complex process of understanding the business needs and establishing understanding of how technology solutions may meet those needs
- Continuous improvement attitude and encourage an Agile way of working
- Experience in cybersecurity or financial services industry is a plus
- Experience with SQL/data analysis is a plus
- Experience with Jira and Jira Align is a plus
- CSPO certification is a plus
Enterprise Cybersecurity is responsible for protecting Fidelity from external and internal threats against our infrastructure, data and systems. As a member of the Product Analyst Chapter, under the Cybersecurity Strategy, Risk and Engagement area, you will join a team that is the center of excellence for product analysis and contribute to driving toward outstanding solutions. In this role you will work in partnership with squad leads, engineers and architects. By role modeling and promoting agile and Fidelity leadership principles, you will promote and sustain an innovative agile culture.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Product Analyst.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Information about Fidelity Investments
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Product Analyst.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Product Analyst.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Analysis
- Business Informatics
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement