A family-owned manufacturing company has an IMMEDIATE NEED for an Accounting Manager. The company offers great benefits, including monthly subsidization for healthcare costs.
- Supervise accounting team of 3
- Hands-on oversight of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
- Manage payroll from start to finish for 100 employees
- Manage general ledger and bank reconciliation
- Manage cost accounting and inventory process
- Manage all month-end closing activities and financial reporting
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting
- Implement processes and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
5 or more years of accounting management experience working in the manufacturing industry.
Proficiency in inventory and cost accounting.
Proficiency with ERP system such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.
Intermediate Excel skills
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need