Are you an experienced Registered Nurse ( RN ) looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company in the home healthcare setting? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this RN is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Home Health Registered Nurse / RN
- Will provide nursing services in the patients’ homes, serving a population of elderly and adult patients
- Start and end your day at home (Field based position)
- Average visit is 30-60 minutes - handling wound care, medication administration, new admissions
- Attend weekly case conferences (currently being held virtually)
Requirements of the Home Health Registered Nurse / RN
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a RN / Registered Nurse
- One (1) year experience as a RN in the home health or acute care setting (ER, med/surg, ICU, CCU)
- Must be a licensed driver with reliable transportation
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday | 8am - 5pm
Advantages of this opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k plan for retirement
- Plenty of PTO and Paid Holidays to spend with you and your family
Interested in being considered for Home Health Registered Nurse / RN ?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Home Health RN / Registered Nurse
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Registered Nurse Certified
Intensive Care Unit