Mobile Patrol Security Officer Openings Available!
**$1,000.00 Bonus Offer!!**
Securitas Security Services has an exciting opportunity for individuals to join to our Mobile Security Team!! If you enjoy helping others and working independently than we have just the job for you!
Pay rates starting at 12.50+/hour
Must be able to work 2nd & 3rd shifts
DO YOU CURRENTLY POSSESS AN AZ GUARD CARD?
ASK US ABOUT OUR $1,000 BONUS OFFER!!!
The positions are available in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Ideal candidates should be flexible with their schedules and willing to work weekends and holidays. Our Mobile Security Officers are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions including, but not limited to: Armed ATM escorts, mobile patrols, property surveillance, as well as multi-tasking on a constant basis.
The Securitas Mobile operation provides guard services to project a security presence, which may include operating a vehicle to perform patrol, inspection, and/or incident response services. Respond to alarms, must be certified as an ATM Tech. Escort and will be armed. Must also be very familiar with the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings, grounds and security devices; monitors and sets security devices.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
- Prepares logs or reports as required for patrol route; writes and/or types reports and/or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for assignment, by the company, or through training or certification.
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Valid AZ Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
*$1,000 bonus pad after 6 months of employment for hires possessing a valid, unexpired, Arizona guard card*
Think Your Up to The Challenge? Join Our Team Today!
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION Phone number blocked - click to apply!!!