Under general supervision the House Person will performs guests service needs, linen delivery/stocking, trash pick up, guest room deliveries and cleaning tasks in public areas and other locations assigned in accordance with Company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local authority guidelines ensuring a clean, sanitary and inviting resort for all guests. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists with carpet cleaning and deep cleaning of suites, as assigned.
- Maintains stock of laundry and storage areas; organized and clean.
- Provides assistance to guest requests or concerns, may require esclation to management.
- Completes all in-house laundry for the resort to include stock, deliver and gathering of linens.
- Assists in maintaining a safe work environment for all team members and guests through visual inspection of common area(s) during shift.
- Reports all maintenance deficiencies to the Engineering department providing work order submitted into the Asgard system. Written work orders where Asgard is unavailable.
- Maintains daily log of duties performed during the course of each shift.
- Delivers items as required to guest suite per QA (Quality Assurance) standards.
- Picks up trash and ensures recepticles are clean at all times.
- Provides assistance as required to all members, owners and guests per QA standards.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Cleans rooms on occasion when business volumes dictate.
- Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in a similar or related field required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take time until our separate operating systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related entities.
Product Quality Assurance
Complex Problem Solving