You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Marathon TS is looking for a Drupal Developer to support a long term contract providing software development services to the Treasury Dept - Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP). All candidates should have the following experience:
Responsibilities: Developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment; installing and configuring Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, Magento and other CMS as well as designing and implementing custom modules that match client's specifications.
Requirements: (Clearance/Citizenship) / Prior Public Trust Clearance highly desired
- 8+ years of experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- 8+ years of experience in installing and configuring Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress,
Magento and other CMS as well as designing and implementing custom
modules that match client's specifications
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules and elastic search
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Experienced in configuring, implementing and monitoring various web metrics tools
such as Omniture, WebTrends and Google Analytics.
- PHP Storm, DRUSH, GIT, Composer, Docker, Linux, Agile methodologies, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics, AWS
- Software: Drupal 6,7 &8, WordPress, SharePoint, Bootstrap / Responsive, Source Control
- Hardware: Virtual, Cloud, Mobile
- Database: MySQL, SQL, Oracle
- Architecture: LAMP/WAMP, Apache server, UI / UX, Application / Software, Mobile Education:
- Shift information: normal work day
- Travel: None
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status ").
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Http Server
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35m9h6
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.