To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Accountant Job
Accounting Principals • San Francisco, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Junior Accountant Job - San Francisco, CA
Would you enjoy working for industry leading companies in San Francisco? Are you looking to work for a company that values a healthy work/life balance? Do you have excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, then Accounting Principals has amazing job opportunities for you! Our open positions offer competitive pay, great benefits, and easy access via public transportation (Near BART and Muni). Our ideal candidate would have at least 1-year experience in accounting and/or is a recent college graduate.
Junior Candidate Job Duties:
• Handle monthly billing and creating invoices.
• Reach out to vendors regarding any billing inquiries
• Perform bank deposits and monthly cash reconciliation
• Process invoices in-house software ensuring timely payment to vendors
• Ensure payments are done in a timely manner to vendors
• Assist with Journal entries
• Conduct bank reconciliations
• Assist accounting team with ad-hoc projects as needed
• B.A/B.S in Accounting or related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Vlookups and Pivot tables)
• Excellent Communication and written skills
• Highly detail-oriented
• Ability to work with a team
If you feel like this would be a great fit for you, please submit your resume! For more exciting opportunities, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for exploring this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records*