To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Tucson, AZ
Posted 21 days ago
Well-established Medical Device Company in Tucson is looking for a Project Coordinator. Join a top team of professionals in an amazing facility with mountain views and many amenities.
- Manages training logistics such as registration, attendance, pre and post work, facilities and equipment, training records, surveys, etc.
- Plans and coordinates activities for R&D initiatives to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within the established time frame and budget parameters
- Manages project schedules; reports progress updates; and, tracks and monitors the quality and timeliness of work.
- Performs project activities, ensuring the currency, quality, and integrity of the information and provides consistency in content delivery
- Creates and maintains R&D team collaboration sites and intranet sites to meet stakeholder needs for accessing current and historical information.
- Effectively identifies issues, monitors risk, implements solutions, and escalates for support as appropriate
- Develop and implement strategies associated with either simplification or automation of repeatable tasks and processes
- Acts as liaison and primary point of contact for various stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (e.g Office Suite) and information sharing applications (e.g. Wiki, Google Drive, SharePoint, etc.)
- Results oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Comfortable engaging and/or presenting in a group or public environment
- Self-starter: takes initiative and works independently but seeks guidance when appropriate
- Communicates fluently with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and effectively in a matrix organization
- Continuous learner that is flexible to meet changing business needs
- Associate Degree in business administration, science, or engineering preferred OR equivalent combination of education and experience (3 years of combination of education and/or experience).
- PMP preferred
- 3 years of relevant experience or entry level with Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 year experience creating and maintaining team collaboration sites using SharePoint, Wiki, and/or Google.
- 1 year project management experience
- Software scripting and/or medical device experience preferred
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178