Transportation Insight HoldCo operates as two sister companies, Enterprise Logistics provider Transportation Insight, LLC, and freight brokerage Nolan Transportation Group. Together, these companies help client shippers engineer efficient supply chain networks. Combined, the $4.3 billion TI HoldCo organization serves 10,000 clients with logistics management services that include domestic transportation (TL, LTL, Parcel), e-commerce solutions, supply chain analytics, international transportation, warehouse sourcing, LEAN consulting and supply chain sourcing of indirect materials including secondary packaging.
This role is responsible for business unit marketing including branding, communications, PR, thought leadership/content strategy, client engagement and advocacy and demand generation and customer life cycle marketing.
Reporting to both the CMO and the President of their Business Unit, the Strategic Marketing Leader will build brand awareness, positioning, GTM messaging, as well as internal and external launch to improve familiarity and association.
- Develop personalized marketing campaigns to drive upsell & cross sell to new buying centers inside the targeted strategic accounts, as well as organizing and implementing all field marketing campaigns and events for the business units.
- Provide leadership in marketing strategy and execution and develops a strategic marketing plan that improves brand awareness and drives increased sales.
- Establish brand strategy and supporting launch plans. Represents the brand in cross-business initiatives to ensure strategic and creative consistency.
- Establish and executes on a comprehensive thought-leadership program to educate and advance awareness and activity around corporate mission and capabilities.
- Develop organizations capabilities to ensure consistent and effective processes utilizing marketing & ABM toolkits to support growth in existing accounts and refining tactics based on account level insights, needs & preferences for large accounts.
- Drive innovation and be a leader in advancing marketing techniques and approaches in line with the digital outlook with the end consumer in mind
- Translate sales objectives (both opportunity and relationship-based) into objectives and project plans for marketing support.
- Act as primary operational liaison between sales and marketing organizations for the select business units, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions
- Lead cross-functional project management including communications, operations/logistical execution as well as budgetary and metrics reporting
- Plan, create and execute all field sales activities and events for region in order to move qualified leads through pipeline
- Identify internal and external resources for use with strategic account marketing execution
- Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales, and demonstrate to reps how they can execute program elements on their own
- Measurement & Success impact metrics include (but not limited to); brand awareness, existing account revenue growth (upsell & cross-sell), customer opportunity pipeline, engagement tactic results, customer insights growth, execution, utilization and feedback on customer marketing programs and completeness/accuracy of customer account/contact data and insights.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience with 8+ years of experience with B2B marketing with professional services and consulting companies
- Hands-on experience with planning and executing integrated campaigns and multi-channel campaigns including the use of content and thought leadership, digital marketing - social media SEO; events, webinars, analyst interaction, high touch and personalized events to build brand awareness and generate demand.
- Proven success (revenue generation) with multi-channel demand generation campaigns, client centric marketing and pursuit marketing.
- Experience with personalized Account Based Marketing strategies & execution
- Expertise in leveraging CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Engagio)
- A consistently positive attitude, excellent communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Passion and a "can do" attitude with a desire to make an impact in a start-up environment
- Entrepreneur style of working while holding accountability of driving the positive success
- Goal oriented, proactive, structured and process led
- Exposure or experience in pre-sales/sales will be an added advantage
- Should be very familiar with branding fundamentals and well versed with digital and other marketing channels
- Should have the ability to comprehend complex thoughts and multi-skill projects.
- Creative, innovative, and quality drive
- Ability to look at the larger picture and the on-the-ground executor, and capability to bring synthesis and clarity to complex discussions.
- Possess strong communication skills
- Highly collaborative, proactive, and innovative in the way of working
We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Marketing Strategies
- Digital Marketing
- Business Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Strategic Marketing