For immediate hire: a thriving Legal law firm is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal. If you are an effective and determined multitasker with good computer skills and passionate about the legal field, this position may be for you. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your Litigation Paralegal career. Based in the Los Angeles, California area, this position is a permanent hybrid remote role.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Methodical approach to handling discovery, document review, legal research with Westlaw
- E-Discovery Data base management of all relevant documents
- Maintain litigation calendar for attorneys
- Provide support to attorney through all phases of litigation including, discovery, preparing motion shells, and deposition preparation
This firm offers full benefits and the chance to work on complex litigation matters.
- Willing and able to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Experience with calendaring
- E-discovery experience desired
- Practical knowledge of Calendar Management
- General familiarity with Westlaw
- Exhibit lists experience highly desired
- Well-founded grasp of Discovery
- Deep understanding of Complex Litigation
- Should be knowledgeable of word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
This opportunity will help build your case management skills, develop client relationships, and provide training to support staff. The company is also prepared to offer you compensation that is competitive when compared to other firms. We are here to help you grow your paralegal career. Contact us today to get started!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Litigation Paralegal and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Litigation Paralegal for more information.
- Customer Service
- Legal Research