To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Byram Healthcare Customer Service Representative, Associate
Byram Healthcare • Denver, CO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Educates patients on products and services, listens to concerns/addresses issues, provides informational literature when necessary and places supply orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responds quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns.
2. Gathers patient demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
3. Processes orders using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
4. Maintains customer records by updating account.
5. Recommends additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
6. Achieves daily completion of CS Credit Review.
7. Provides feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues with accounts.
8. Conducts routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines.
9. Contributes to specific objectives and outcomes as directed.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associate's Degree required
- 1-2 years customer service experience
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system
- Ability to make outbound calls to patients and referrals as necessary
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone etiquette
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook
- Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency; consults with senior peers on non-complex projects
- Little or no traveling required (less than 10%)