To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockland, ME
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Overnight Homecare Nurse (RN/LPN)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Rockland, ME
Posted 13 days ago
Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
As a Member of Maxim’s dynamic nursing team, you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling options, and rewarding assignments in an environment suited for you!
Maxim Healthcare Services of Portland, ME is a State-Licensed Homecare Company. Our approach to recruitment is a focus on YOU- the Caregiver. Our interview process is centered on one question…“How can we help you reach your career and employment goals?”
At Maxim (www.maximhealthcare.com), we believe our employees are our greatest asset. From your initial phone screen to your first day of work, to your ‘Maxiversaries’ and milestones, the Maxim Team is dedicated to supporting you every step of the way. While benefits such as rewarding assignments, a healthy work-life balance, and a manageable commute are all important, we know that we need to offer more to attract and retain skilled and dedicated employees. Our recognition and incentive programs, extensive training and shadowing opportunities and our ability to truly listen helps us to relay to our Caregivers that they are appreciated, respected, and heard. Read below for information on specific job opportunities. We would love to hear from you so call us today to experience the Maxim difference!
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Our pediatric Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses provide private duty nursing or “blocktime” nursing services to clients with disabilities in both the home and school setting. Each case and client schedule is unique. Please call us to learn more about this specific assignment!
• Current Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of Maine.
• Current BLS or AHA Healthcare Provider CPR Certification.
• At least 1 year prior nursing experience in the last 3 years.
• Pediatric Experience Preferred.
• Eligibility to work in the United States.
• Reliable Transportation.
• Satisfactory background checks results.
• A passion and desire to work with children!
• A paid, thorough, clinical and operational orientation before your first shift.
• The opportunity to care for and build a relationship with a single patient/client.
• The ability to pick up shifts within our staffing division or with other homecare clients per your discretion with office approval.
• A Rock-Star, Supportive Office Team to assist you with whatever you need.
• Access to a massive library of educational modules and trainings through Maxim’s ‘MyMaximConnect’ online learning platform. Take trainings at home and get paid to do them!
• *Access to Maxim’s hands-on training courses including our Novice Nurse, Adult to Pediatric Crossover, and Ventilator course.
* Your eligibility and course availability will be determined by the Maxim office team.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs