You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’ll be responsible for scheduling, coordinating team events, and generally helping us stay ten steps ahead. We are looking for someone who thrives supporting multiple executives in a fast-paced environment. In addition to being organized, analytical, and resourceful, you must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. High enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness are crucial, as is a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality.
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support to multiple executives
- Manage hectic calendars and schedules for multiple executives
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams.
- Help with various administrative and office duties as assigned
- Organize team professional events, socials, team off-sites, etc.
- Experience providing high-level administrative support at the executive level
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a proactive work-style
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, programs, and applications
- Strong familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, calendar, docs) and a passion for implementing technology to increase efficiency
- Experience planning large team events and off-sites
- Strong scheduling and coordination skills, and comfortable with last-minute changes
- Thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing startup environment with an optimistic approach to work and life
- Incredibly proactive and able to take initiative and work efficiently with little direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a tech/startup environment
- Provide analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details
- Provide administrative support to relieve executive and advanced administrative duties
- Execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks
- Analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyzes data, and prepare reports and recommendations
- Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties
- Contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports
Required Years of Experience:
6+ years of experience
- Attention To Detail
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI02-10440_3548651928
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.