Our client, located in Boston, Massachusetts, is a technology and consulting services company specializing in integrated packaging management solutions. They are looking for an experienced and professional Office Manager to join their team! This person must have interest in working in the technology/life sciences industry.
- This candidate will be managing the office process in many different aspects.
- The main aspects of this job are handling the front desk with mail, phone calls [not many], guest arriving [not many], and handling small projects.
- They will be running simple reports daily and weekly.
- They believe travel will be picking up this year, so this person will need to be able arrange travel and calendars.
- They do a good amount of team building outings, so this person will have a hand in this as well.
- It would be a plus if they have experience with QuickBooks.
- Needs to have a good personality.
- This is a position where someone can grow into a different role. People have been promoted to Sales Reps, Project Managers, ect.
Pay: $20-$23/hr depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
Office: 100% in-office
Title: Office Manager/Office Administrative Assistant
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
- Quickbooks Pro
- Team Building
- Telephone Skills