To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Calhoun, TN 37309
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Journeyman E/I Technician
Resolute Forest Products • Calhoun, TN
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Our Calhoun location in Tennessee, United States is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Journeyman E/I Technician. This job is permanent, full-time.
JOURNEY-LEVEL E/I MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS
Resolute Forest Products - Calhoun, TN
A journey-level Electrical/Instrumentation Technician must be qualified to, and will be required to demonstrate, proficiency in all of the following:
Role Includes: Support the achievement of all business objectives for Safety & Health, Quality, Delivery, & Cost. Comply with all company policies and work procedures such as but not limited to lock out tag out. Maintain and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation equipment in support of all assets and equipment. Execute preventive and predictive maintenance routes as directed by Leadership. Maintain professionalism of the trade by the use of proper tools for tasks. Review and provide input to all job tasks and write-ups as needed for successful execution of required work and to support continuous improvement of our business.
- Journeyman E/I required.
- Certified Level IV flash hazard employee.
- Proficient in DCS troubleshooting.
- Proficient in drive hardware and communications equipment troubleshooting and board level replacement.
- Proficient in the use of meggar equipment.
- Must be able to configure and tune loops and control logic.
- Must be able to troubleshoot process monitoring and control systems (e.g. DCS, QCS, PI, Roll Handling, and other).
- Proficient in calibration and maintenance of all tagged field instrumentation.
- Proficient in lubrication of electrical equipment.
- Be able to troubleshoot field devices using technology such as Delta-V, Allen-Bradley ControlLogix PLC logics.
- Apply ARC flash safety gears to enter electrical cabinets for troubleshooting
Be part of the change. Be part of a dynamic team.
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering an energetic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills. We are more than 8,000 employees in Canada, the United States and various other international locations.
We are looking for employees with the experience and expertise to improve our efficiency, increase our long-term profitability and deliver first-class products and services to our customers. And you, what are you looking for?
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure our viability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.