URL blocked - click to apply
Please see below for details about this exciting growth opportunity, and call Kendall Grierson at or email Email blocked - click to apply asap to learn more!
• Identify and troubleshoot process, material, or equipment problems to minimize down time and increase process yields
• Perform setup and commissioning of new laser cutting systems
• Complete and document preventative maintenance and product change overs on multiple laser cutting platforms
• Execute equipment and tooling qualifications
• Assist in Value Improvement (VIP) and Employee Involvement Team (EIT) projects, implementing process improvement ideas
• Work with Process Development to bring new products into production
• Train and provide technical support or direction to product builders and other technicians
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
**Must have a 2-year degree!**
• Self-Motivated to seek out opportunities to improve business performance
• Communicates well with peers about issues/problems that arise
• Previous Medical Device, Aerospace, and/or Automotive Experience
• Laser Alignment & Maintenance Experience
• Hands on experience with laser optics, pulsed lasers, and laser measurement instruments.
**Must be able to train on 1st shift for two months
Please call Kendall Grierson or email Email blocked - click to apply if you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about this Manufacturing Technician opening or exciting other job opportunities!!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Good Manufacturing Practices
Certified Global Meeting Planner