Automotive Accounting Bookkeeper (AP/AR Assistant)
- Do you enjoy being an experienced key player in a fast paced business office with excellent skills in accounts payable and receivables?
- Are you the highly organized, "go to" employee that enjoys multitasking and keeping the business office organized and running smoothly?
- Are you ready for a challenging next level bookkeeping role for multiple locations that can put you on the fast track to management?
If so, GET MORE OPPORTUNITY WITH HERTRICH AND APPLY WITH US TODAY! PLUS, ENJOY YOUR WEEKLY PAY DIRECT DEPOSITED AND WEEKENDS OFF!
Automotive Dealership, Motorsport or Marine accounting experience is preferred but we will train the right individual with a strong accounting background, 3 yrs minimum. Â If you are ready for spectacular growth opportunities, read on -
Our World Class Automotive Accounting Bookkeeper (AP/AR Assistant) -
- Assist with all aspects of automotive accounting
- Handle automotive deals and titles
- Directly assist Office Manager with accounting and processes
- Other general office duties and duties deemed by management
The Hertrich Family recognizes that the only difference between our business and the ones down the street is the people and processes within it. We know that in order to be world class we must build world class people, processes, and facilities. Since 1963 we have successfully grown our family to over 1000 employees, 23 locations in 3 states on the Eastern Shore.
GET MORE OPPORTUNITY:
Our Hertrich Family members will enjoy a culture that will encourage continuous improvement without sacrificing integrity or character and help to build opportunities for your professional improvement and personal growth.Â Â We also provide for our full time employees, an industry leading compensation and potential bonus plans, and benefits for our own including health, dental, vision, life, 401k Match and paid vacations along with vehicle purchase, parts and service discounts. Our award winning Company pays if forward with a strong sense of community, supporting local educators, hospitals, children's organizations and activities and veteran's causes.
JUST THE BASICS:
A World Class Hertrich Automotive Accounting Bookkeeper will need -
- A high school diploma or G.E.D., college a plus
- An excellent communicator on the phone and in person with fellow employees and Vendors
- Has a positive attitude regardless of the pace or situation.
- Is highly organized, detail oriented for double checking accuracy of paperwork
- Have an exemplary work ethic
- Computer proficiency, be eager to learn and have reliable transportation
- To pass a pre-employment background review and drug screening
- To know that you are a valuable Member of a Professional Team and TO DO YOUR BEST EVERYDAY!
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check.Â A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment.Â We are a drug-free workplace.Â Â We are an EEO/ AA employer.Â Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."Â