Provides safe, competent patient-centered care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. The certified nursing assistant provides care under the direction of the registered nurse or physician. Participates as an active member of the Nursing Team on the assigned unit/department. Supports an organizational culture for Service Excellence and practices the Service Excellence Standards to all customer groups
Prefer experience in an acute care setting. EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
- Must possess one of the following:
• CNA certificate
• EMT certificate
• Medical Assistant certificate
• Current enrollment in an LVN, ADN or BSN accredited school of nursing with completion of
- BLS upon hire and remain current thereafter
- De-escalation class within first year of hire as required by site based on specialty unit and job function
Service Excellence Health Care
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Certified Nursing Assistant
Registered Nurse Certified
Autodesk Developer Network