You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
IT Security Administration Specialist III
THIS IS A JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A TEMPORARY POSITION
***Candidates must be eligible to permanently work in the US. This position is a contract position with the possibility to go perm.***
The IT Access Administration team is looking for someone with the functional understanding of Share/NTFS permissions, server security, provisioning the access and removal of data resources, as well as, how to secure the data within the domain.
- Work closely with the Compliance team in order to resolve any SOX auditing issues.
- Identify and resolve issues within the business processes which include user documentation, access control list corrections, data migration and reconciliation.
- Use Active Directory knowledge to manage access entitlements between various systems
- Maintain business roles and all associated data, rules including processes.
- Understanding the processes behind physical security.
- Technical writing skills regarding procedural documentation.
- Have a functioning understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools.
- Consulting with multiple teams within the IT umbrella regarding projects. Provide Identity and access management advisory and resolution.
- Assist in alignment of overall security governance as it relates to IAM with IT architecture governance.
- Knowledge of the corporate Exchange mail console and its functionalities.
- Be adaptable to provision proprietary applications.
- Working with automated ticketing systems and understanding the workflows.
- Understanding access provisioning, compliance and privileged accounts.
- Completing the data processing of onboarding and off boarding life cycles.
- Ability to use Remote Access tools.
- Follow strict IT security policies
- 3-5 years working specifically in Identity and Access Management
- 3+ years of experience working on with PAM tools
- 3+ years of experience working with Active Directory
- Preferred Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Functioning knowledge of scripting (Powershell and/or Ansible)
- Knowledge of NTFS and shared permission needs
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of user provisioning of Identity and Access management products, such as Oracle and Sailpoint
- Security +, CIAM, CAMS, CISA
- Some development skills preferred
Microsoft Exchange 2000
Nice to Have:
IT Project Management
- Access Control List
- Application Security
- Business Processes
- Certified Information Security Manager
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gfahyt5
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.