The Treasury Accounting Analyst reports to the Controller and is responsible for all aspects of cash management and credit card processing, utilizing our bank’s cash management and payment system. This includes, but not limited to recording treasury transactions in our accounting system; reconciling bank and credit card statements, forecasting both short and long term cash needs; analyzing and optimizing our credit card and banking fees, staying on top of trends in payment processing for both customers and suppliers; other treasury functions, such as cash position reporting and electronic payments. This individual may be required to provide input to or participate in various projects and will perform other accounting related duties as requested.
- Create journal entries for cash and investment transactions
- Administer the banking and online credit card processing systems, including adding and deleting users, service features and accounts, as well as reviewing and analyzing the analysis fees from the bank.
- Monitor all bank balances and make inter-company transfers where needed as well as monitoring balances to meet debt covenants.
- Forecast short and long term cash needs.
- Reconcile bank & investment account reconciliations monthly.
- Manage and administer the credit card processor accounts. This includes, but not limited to recording and analyzing merchant statements for all of our businesses, adding and deleting new locations to the master account, and other duties as needed.
- Manage corporate purchasing card program, resolving fraud and charge disputes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College degree and 3 years’ treasury experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality company.
- Accounting experience.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Online banking platform experience a plus.
Please provide a resume with your salary range requirements.
Come work for a fast-growing, financially strong Marin-based entertainment and leisure company that owns a variety of businesses, including high-end athletic clubs and spas, restaurants, golf venues, shopping centers, public markets and drive-in theaters. Over the next several years, the company will be rapidly expanding all its brands and looking to invest in new brands. The company is actively looking for qualified professionals who will help execute the company’s future growth strategy.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability coverage. Our 401(k) plan provides a generous company match of up to 4% of an employee’s compensation. If you thrive in a successful, fast-paced environment and you enjoy challenge, please see below to apply.
**No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire.