You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Location: 353 IVYLAND RD - WARMINSTER, PA
Educational Level: 4 Year Degree
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Accounting
WHO WE ARE
Logue Family Holdings is the proud owner of ThermOmegaTech - a leader in the design and manufacture of self-actuating thermostatic temperature control valves and actuators, and Electronics - a turnkey electronic contract manufacturer specializing in PCB assembly, electro-mechanical assembly, and Box Builds.
- We are looking to add a Staff Accountant to our team.
- We prioritize treating one another nicely and ensuring our company is an enjoyable and happy workplace.
- We take pride in our culture of hard work, innovation, and teamwork combined with highly ambitious goals, so if you enjoy the idea of working at such a company, we would like to talk.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- Flexible working opportunities
- Coverage begins the 1st of the month after the start date of employment
- Health and Prescription Insurance is with UMR United Healthcare (80% Employer Paid)
- Dental and Vision Insurance is with Guardian (80% Employer Paid)
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Saving Accounts
- Short-Term Disability (100% Employer Paid)
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability (100% Employee Paid)
- Long-Term Care (100% Employer Paid)
- 401k - After 90 days of continuous employment, up to 10% Employer Contribution with or without employee contribution (3% Safe Harbor Match and up to 7% Employer Discretionary Profit Sharing)
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus (Employer Discretionary)
Job Summary: Responsible for performing accounting functions to support daily financial operations including analyzing financial information to timely and accurately record accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, payroll, and cash receipts activities in accordance with GAAP; support month-end close and development of financial reporting for stakeholder review. Analyze business revenues, product, and period costs to support trend analysis and assist in periodic actuals vs budget reporting. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Complete reconciliation and analysis of daily cash receipts
- Maintain and update cashflow forecasts versus actuals
- Assist in monthly closing activities and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries to support month-end close
- Complete monthly expense analysis to identify cost drivers
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements and disclosures for the month-end reporting package
- Analyze various general ledger accounts to support variance reporting
- Update and maintain fixed asset, prepaid, and depreciation schedules
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Track and record expenses from various departments and complete GRN reconciliations
- Perform profitability analysis including gross margin and product cost analysis
- Assist with daily collections efforts and provide support to accounts payable process as needed
- Provide support for annual year-end audit engagement
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with vendors, customers, and team members
- Must be able to work effectively and collaborate with others
- Must be detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and adhere to deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1-2 years accounting experience required; manufacturing experience preferred
- MS Office experience is required with advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups, etc.)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Management
- Attention To Detail
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gdknqx8
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.