A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect’s continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
Cash Connect is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will provide a broad spectrum of administrative and coordinator support with minimal guidance to the Cash Connect Senior Leadership Team (SLT) as required including but not limited to; key point of contact for all individuals seeking time with the SLT, office management, calendar management and logistics, coordinate travel and hotel arrangements, catering, event planning and coordination, typing, expense reimbursement, provide telephone support, maintain confidential filing system, greeting visitors, archiving, ordering of supplies, mail distribution, etc. Design and implementation of new office facilities of expanding staffing needs. The incumbent will also provide clerical accounting support including preparing and submitting accounting forms and source documents for accounts payable, and keeping billing records and totals. This will also include classifying and coding items and amounts for invoices, billings, Associate expense reports, purchases; verifying, correcting and maintaining balances on reports, reconciling actual expenses to projected expenses; researching files and/or requesting documentation of expenses; transferring funds from one account to another. This requires important consideration to timelines of submissions, and completeness and accuracy in classifying items and computing amounts.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at our Cash Connect office in Newark, DE.
• High School diploma or its equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of previous experience as an Administrative Assistant to a member of senior and/or executive management.
• ATM, payment industry or financial services preferred.
• Must have knowledge of financial fundamentals.
• Must possess strong problem-solving skills to develop innovative solutions to complex issues.
• Must be able to make decisions on routine to somewhat complex situations base on previous experience or priorities given by his or her supervisor.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a strong degree of flexibility and the ability to adapt to an ever changing list of priorities.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to successfully interact with all levels of management.
• This position must be able to work independently and must utilize a high degree of independent judgment based on knowledge of the Company, policies and procedures to make sound decisions.
• Must have extensive PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, specifically Work, Excel, and Power Point as well as broad clerical knowledge.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.