- Investigate basic manufacturing product quality and compliance issues (e.g, CAPA, non-conformances, audit observations) for all production processes prior to final product release based on engineering principles; analyze results, make recommendations and develop reports.
- Optimize Manufacturing processes using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for design for manufacturing and for continuous process improvement. Identify opportunities for re-design/design of basic equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. to improve manufacturing processes, and reduce risk.
- May develop, update, and maintain technical content of risk management files
- Develop training and documentation materials for production (e.g., work instructions) to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes
- Assign support tasks; gives instruction to technicians on conducting tests; trains technicians and provides feedback; and may coordinates technician work
Education & Experience
- Valve preparation, valve hydrodynamic testing, valve awt testing, CAD, fixture design. Needs someone who is process driven.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (biomedical or mechanical or chemical) with 0 years related work experience Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Six Sigma Methodology
Business Process Improvement