Dental Assistant (General Dentistry Practice)Overview
As a Dental Assistant with an Aspen Dental-branded practice, you'll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From best-in-class learning and development programs, a commitment to promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life.
At Aspen Dental your career path is limitless. Dental Assistants who join an Aspen practice work for a licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the clinical needs of your practice's patients and doctors. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of patients.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization. Responsibilities
Minimum Education and Experience
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
- Take dental radiographs (X-rays).
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
- Perform various office tasks as necessary.
- Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Aspen Dental - 1130 South 13th Street 3115 Norfolk, Nebraska 68701 United States IOWA/NEB,
- Dental Surgery
- Infection Control
- X Rays