Overview and Essential Functions
Pauley Construction has a fantastic opportunity available! We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to work out of our Phoenix, Arizona office. The Data Entry Clerk is primarily responsible for compiling data from various sources (customer emails, customer databases, Arkam) and organizing data for job start up, completion, permit applications or any other function that will be required of the position. Must have a valid driver's license. This is a full-time position that pays very competitive wages to qualified applicants! We offer full benefits including 401K accounts with company contributions. Apply directly on our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Entry Clerk Come grow with us at Pauley Construction!
The Data Entry Clerk is primarily responsible for compiling data from various sources (customer emails, customer databases, Arkam) and organizing data for job start up, completion, permit applications or any other function that will be required of the position. This position may also work on the project schedule and assist with making sure job updates and statuses are reflected timely and accurately.
- Work with manage to ensure all processes are completed accurately and timely
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
- Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data
- Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
- Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
- Updating OOF reports for the customer
- Keep and update the customer’s tracking system as needed
- May take lead on all data entry responsibilities in various databases
- Run and maintain reports out of Arkam
- Cross check reports against permits in tracking system
- Assist other data entry clerks (site dependent) with surveys and emails as needed
- Compiling data/emails received from customer and putting data into format that is effective for managers/customers to process.
- May assist with other administrative related duties as assigned by direct manager.
- Three or more years of office related experience
- Any combination of education and/or experience that demonstrates ability to perform the designated job duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Ability to make common sense understanding to carry out instructions that are provided in written, oral or drawing. Ability to deal with and understand problems involving different variables in many varied situations. Ability to collect, organize, disseminate and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to calculate figures and apply concepts of basic mathematics including algebra.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret documents such as program manuals and process procedures. Ability to write information including reports.
- Must have intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Must have general computer knowledge in terms of navigation and operation.
- Must possess, or obtain upon employment, a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a background check and company drug screening.
- Must be able to attend and pass all company required training as needed.
- May be required to work after hours; on weekends or be on-call as work is needed.
- Regular and timely attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Must possess excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers.
Physical & Safety Requirements and the Working Environment:
(The physical duties outlined below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to be able to perform the outlined functions)
- Duties outlined in this position will require the employee to stand, crouch, sit, bend, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel as well as reaching with hands and arms to spaces both high and low.
- The noise level in the work environment for this position is low.
- Employees performing these job functions may be required to frequently lift or move up to 50 pounds in a shift.
- Employees may be exposed to adverse and various weather conditions which can include extreme hot or cold temperatures, icy or wet roads, rain, snow or sleet, changes in terrain, urban or rural settings.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
***We participate in E-Verify; applications can be submitted online by going to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Entry Clerk***
Pauley Construction, LLC; as well as the position of Data Entry Clerk, are safety sensitive
Benefits and Company Summary
Pauley Construction is a regional contractor providing infrastructure solutions for the installation and maintenance of utility systems further offering regional contracting services throughout the West United States, specializing in full turnkey services for the design, installation and maintenance of utility infrastructure. Pauley has a highly skilled, diversified workforce that allows the flexibility to choose the most cost-effective and least disruptive placement methods. Our experienced and knowledgeable employees have helped us become a respected name in the utility construction industry.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Pauley has served its customers located across many of the major Western markets, including Arizona, California, Texas, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, and Wyoming. Founded in 1991, Pauley is dedicated to meeting and exceeding its customer needs by adopting new technologies and providing superior customer service. From deep-ditch excavation, hand-digs, aerial construction to technical services including fiber and copper splicing, Pauley will get the job done right while guaranteeing on-time delivery.
Pay Range: The hourly pay range for the Data Entry Clerk position is $15.00 - $18.00 / per hour, depending on experience.
Pauley Construction offers the following benefits to eligible employees and their dependents:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurances
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurances
- 401k option with match
- Stock purchase option
- Flexible Spending Account option
- Legal Insurance
- Employer discounts at a wide variety of retailers
- Critical Illness Insurance
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
- Attention To Detail