To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Evraz NA
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Internal Auditor - Risks and Controls
Evraz NA • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
EVRAZ NA currently seeks an Internal Auditor to join our team at our Headquarter office located in Downtown Chicago! The Internal Auditor takes the lead on scheduled and ad-hoc audits for a variety of business, operational, financial and compliance functions at the corporate and divisional level.
This is a highly-visible role within our organization with exposure to an assortment of business functions and direct interaction with senior-level management, teams and individual contributors throughout the company.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit and working alongside our Internal Audit Manager and Sr. Internal Auditor, this role provides a high levels autonomy and responsibility in a collaborative work environment that allows you to continually stretch your skill set and future growth opportunities with EVRAZ NA!
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures that company functions are mitigating risk effectively by executing control procedures and complying with company policy / regulations.
- Performs evaluations of business and audit risks
- Performs financial, operational, and compliance audits
- Determines scope of reviews/audits with audit team and leadership
- Performs internal audit procedures from planning to creation, completion and presentation of audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed
- Recommends corrective actions in a manner that optimizes risk mitigation and organizational objectives
- Perform follow-up procedures on the status of corrective measures implemented
- Ensure knowledge and skills transfer to and collaboration with members of the IA team
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Two to five years' audit experience in private industry and/or in accounting firm; Big 4 experience is not a necessity
- Working towards or qualified as a CIA, CPA, CFE or CISA
- Experience with internal controls/SOX 404 is not a necessity
- Demonstrated understanding of IPPF, Code of Conduct, internal control and risk management principles and practices
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting
- Intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to effectively present to peers and management
- Must have a good interpersonal skills and be able to investigate, question and negotiate diplomatically
- Must have the ability to multi-task, must be detail-oriented