To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rocklin, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
VP of Consumer Lending
ExecuNet • Rocklin, CA
Posted 2 months ago
DescriptionWe’re searching for a dynamic VP of Consumer Lending to grow and mature our comprehensive consumer lending portfolio, which includes auto loans, credit cards, and personal loans/lines of credit. The VP of Consumer Lending will drive growth, frictionless member experiences and operational excellence in all facets of the loan life cycle by leading multiple teams. Qualified candidates will have at least 10 years of experience in a senior leadership role and demonstrated proficiency in managing a complex suite of loan products. Additionally, a background in leading and developing large teams with an emphasis on motivation and empathy will help you succeed.
Here's what you can expect from the job and what you need to be successful:
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of the consumer loan portfolio
- Evaluate the loan portfolio, analyze developing trends and recommend changes and improvements based on credit union standards and practices
- Review the application lifecycle and portfolio performance reports to ensure that policies and practices are adhered to and that continual optimization is a priority
- Participate in the development and recommendation of overall consumer loan strategy, objectives, policies and practices
- Exercise administrative control over all phases of the department’s operations, directly or through the collaboration with other divisions
- Meet regularly with the department directors and managers, and peers within the organization, to enhance internal operations, resolve issues and drive process improvement
- Collaborate with leaders in the organization to develop competitive products and programs
- Provides management with budget reporting and analysis on a division or department basis
- Develop and maintain positive environment for employees to cultivate and grow their personal skills and professional development
- Minimum 10 years’ experience directing and growing a consumer loan portfolio within the financial industry
- Experience with consumer loan product pricing, credit risk management and competitive analysis to maximize profitability across multiple channels in a financial institution
- Experience analyzing financial statements at a corporate to determine opportunities for the credit union while appropriately managing risk
- Previous experience leading, directing, managing and coaching large teams both locally and remotely
- Computer competency and hands-on experience with financial software and loan application and decisioning systems (e.g. OSI, Akcelerant)
- Comprehensive understanding of state and federal regulatory requirements and developed methods to quickly implement
- Education: MBA preferred or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or other related fields of study or equivalent experience. Pacific Coast Banking School or other recognized banking certification a plus.