Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
OfficeTeam is currently working on multiple temporary Customer Service positions. All these positions would be remote and allow individuals to work from home. As the Customer Service Representative, you would be responsible for the following:
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Field and send written business correspondence
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
If you are interested, please email your resumes to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
. Thank you!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.