As a Recruiter for TFS-The Foundation Specialists, you will lead and manage the company's recruiting program, finding new employees while overseeing the company's recruiting strategy, budget, and employment brand.
Here at TFS, we care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer, and we achieve this through our amazing team of employees, strong culture, and mission of helping others.
What We Provide:
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Paid training and opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do:
* Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment & hiring process
* Plan and conduct all recruiting events
* Conduct phone/web interviews with qualified candidates
* Seek opportunities to promote employment with the company
* Coordinate onboarding for all new hires
* Work with the HR manager to determine the yearly recruiting budget
What We Need:
* Preferably, an associates or bachelor's degree in HR or related field
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to understand and communicate in Spanish is a plus
* Some travel will be required
If you have a strong desire to create an incredible workplace culture, have experience in recruiting, & you thrive in a role where you can make a difference in employees lives, apply today to join us as a Recruiter for the best company.
This is not a remote position
Full-time at College Grove location
For more information about our company, visit www.thefoundationspecialists.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range $45,000-$55,000 DOE
- Financial Management