Department: RC Information System Services
Functional Area: Information Technology
Posting Locations: Charlotte
Red Classic is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated. Our objective is to deliver the URL blocked - click to apply customized for our customers shipping needs.
The Software Developer will work with the IT team to contribute specialized technical expertise for ongoing develo0pment efforts. The Software Developer will develop, implement, and support custom solutions for integrating applications across the organization. Reviews existing applications to determine integration requirements to ensure solution meets organization’s needs.
- Perform traditional development activities such as design and develop application interfaces based on business requirements
- Create test plans/test scripts as well as perform testing including negative and stress testing scenarios
- Promote code from test to production following change management procedures
- Create documentation for custom code
- Analyzes issues to identify root cause analysis, and then resolves
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of software development
- 2+ years experience of technical programming with high level languages such as C#, XML, SQL, ASP.NE, and Visual Basic
- Experience developing solutions that improve business processes using existing and emerging technologies and best practices
- Experience integrating multiple applications
- Experience with accounting systems such as SAP preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently and meet deadlines
- Strong communications (both written and verbal), analysis, and problem solving skills
Red Classic Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Stree Testing (Computing)
Sql (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)