To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Web Front End Developer
Unisys Corporation • St. Louis, MO
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Web Front End Developers, interested in joining our team in St. Louis, MO and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Provide support for developing Agency Web-site content that will motivate & satisfy user's needs so that they will regularly access the site and utilize it as a major source for information, decision making and benefits delivery.
- Produce quality web pages and updates for clients with quick turnaround time.
- Manage web content as well as Content Management Systems.
- Recommends new and innovative techniques.
- Mentors new employees on the use and benefits of using best practices and web standards..
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site.
- Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications.
Education'/Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 5 years work experience.
Specific Skill Requirements:
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven experience in solution development life cycle methods, tools and techniques, using Agile principles preferred
- Strong leadership, negotiation and influencing skills
- Superior written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office/Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Understands responsive design development best practices and pitfalls of cross browser/cross device implementation
- Experience with frameworks such as MDL or Bootstrap
- Experience with NPM, Gulp, SASS a big plus
- Familiar with the Git version control system
- Familiarity with Material Design a plus
- Understanding of SharePoint Designer
- Ability to produce device agnostic web pages that are error free across major browsers and match designs 1:1
- Can take design with annotations and produce a functional page with minimal guidance
- Has a tremendous pride in the solutions they create, and given the opportunity will tell others about said solution emphatically.
- ONLY US Citizens No Exceptions
- Must pass a DOJ Minimal Background Investigation, MBI, Level 5 background investigation. Valid EQIP JPAS transfers acceptable
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.