To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- O'Fallon, MO 63368
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • O'Fallon, MO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Customer Service Representative in O'Fallon, Missouri (MO).
- Provide timely customer service to incoming telephone calls in an automated call delivery environment
- Assume ownership and respond to customer (internal/external) billing correspondence, complaints and inquiries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner to achieve an optimal outcome
- To ensure complete resolution of all customer inquiries, may need to coordinate end to end service with other business partners
- Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquires
- Work effectively in a team environment using professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Know and comply to corporate policies, regulatory standards (SOX), internal business processes (PCI) and procedures while processing work and meeting/exceeding service performance and quality standards
- Utilize basic understanding of product & underwriting guidelines
- Gather, organize, and analyze reports/information to assist Processing department and Underwriter to determine next steps
- As business priorities change, support other teams and process transactions as needed
- Complete assignments and other duties as assigned
- Maintain performance standards within a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of customer service/financial services experience, preferably in a processing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft office systems (e.g., Word, Excel) and demonstrated aptitude to learn job specific technology
- Have an understanding of or the capability to learn basic Property and Casualty insurance principles, product and underwriting guidelines
- Basic knowledge of Property and Casualty insurance principles and company products
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Work on-site
- Work overtime as needed
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to work the 10:30am to 7:00pm CST
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.