To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Chelsea, MI 48118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part-time Receptionist at JIFFY
Manpower • Chelsea, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Manpower is currently seeking a Part-time Receptionist to work at JIFFY mix in Chelsea! This position will be working an afternoon shift from 1-5pm, Monday through Friday as well as additional hours in support of the morning shift receptionist (e.g., during the holidays, covering vacations, appointments, etc.). Pay rate is $18.68 per hour.
The receptionist is primarily responsible for:
* Operating the switchboard - answering calls, locating personnel, transferring calls, answering questions, etc.
* Maintaining information regarding the whereabouts of team members to facilitate timely forwarding of calls and visitors.
* Greeting and announcing visitors to the appropriate team member.
* Processing over the counter sales.
* Processing incoming/outgoing mail and UPS.
* Updating postal rate changes and maintaining supplies for postage machine and mailing.
* Serving as main office contact for emergencies such as tornado, fire, etc.
* Maintaining public access to reception area, being sure to open the door at 8:00 am and close it at 4:30 pm.
* Processing cleared checks within computer system.
* Serving as a back-up to the consumer relations team with consumer calls, questions, etc.
* Administrating consumer product inquiries and consumer product sales within the USA.
* Volunteering for committees and team.
* Other administrative support duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
* At least 5+ years of administrative experience, preferably in a reception capacity.
* An Associate's degree in administration is preferred.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* The ability to represent the Company with a professional appearance and a pleasant manner.
* The ability to relate to and work well with a wide variety of people.
* The ability to remain patient, helpful, and positive during stressful situations.
* Experience operating a switchboard.
* A strong customer service focus.
* Proficiency with computer software skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) as well as Share Point.
* A high level of confidentiality is a must.
Call Manpower today for more information and immediate consideration: 734-665-3757 ext: 4. Get a head start by creating an account at manpower.com and then give us a call!
Know of others looking for work? Please share this post!
To see more openings with Manpower across Southeastern Michigan, visit manpowermi.com or follow us on social media.
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.