To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESTNATIVE
The manager will focus on selling to new and existing customers in the Minneapolis area. The outside sales manager will take over an existing customer base as well as be expected to capitalize on numerous opportunities in the area. You will work out of our Minneapolis headquarters and partner with an experienced inside sales team that has strong product, supplier and system knowledge. We will look to you as the business development expert, building relationships with customers throughout your territory.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Achieve sales and gross profit goals in your territory by developing existing customers, opening new business and customer retention.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, identify product applications and introduce new products/services.
- Prepare quotes and proposals, follow up and negotiate terms, and close transactions.
- Proactively resolve customer issues.
- Partner with supplier representatives to sell in new products that will enhance customer performance.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
We offer competitive salary and commissions along with an excellent benefit package, including health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, disability insurance and paid vacation.
- 3 or more years outside sales experience is required
- Experience in the industrial distribution industry is required
- Knowledge of Instrumentation and Industrial products is required
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills required
- Bachelor or Fluid Power degree preferred
Compensation and benefits:
- 40-45K base plus commission
- Full benefits available