To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mitchell, SD 57301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Mitchell, SD
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Controller in Mitchell, South Dakota (SD). Summary: Our client is looking for a dynamic, resourceful individual to join us as a Plant Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very stable growing organization. Key processes include monthly close, monthly financial forecasts and annual operating plans. Responsibilities also include:
- Analysis and evaluation of the Plant's monthly operating results, annual budgets, monthly production and financial forecasts, and weekly results reporting
- The Plant Controller will provide analytical support for cross functional projects including but not limited to customer profitability analysis and pricing, etc.
- Analysis of month end results: P&L and Balance Sheet including variance analysis
- Develop month end results package for the Plant to present to Senior Management
- Support monthly close including Balance Sheet reconciliation and accurate Revenue and Expense oversight
- Conduct weekly reviews of production order variances to identify unusual variances and report root cause
- Monitor and work with plant management on Continuous Improvement initiatives and validate savings
- Provide monthly financial forecasts and analysis
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support business requirement
- Support the development and analysis of the annual operating plan
- Key strategic projects as needed working with cross functional business teams
- BS degree in Accounting/Finance or Business
- 4+ years progressive accounting experience in manufacturing
- SAP experience or large ERP system experience preferred
- Cost Accounting experience required
- Strong system skills, Excel