Requisition ID: 21960
Posting Locations: West Memphis
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Controls Engineer
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Controls Engineer!
Things you should know about working as a Controls Engineer:
The Controls Engineer is responsible for managing and/or maintaining the equipment which is used to monitor and control order assembly automation systems, machinery and processes. The Controls Engineer ensures that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
What would success look like?
• Responsible for writing Technical specification documents.
• Functions as a troubleshooter and provides technical support to Field Operations. Often during off-shift hours, nights and weekends.
• Performs system analysis, improvement, scoping studies, front-end design work, and/or collaborates on designs with contractors and consultants.
• Develops, maintains, and optimizes Control Systems implementations including operation & maintenance procedures.
• Monitors and identifies poor performing instruments impacting control performance. Develops solutions to poor performance.
• Assists Controls Engineers and develops, test and implements new control schemes.
• Assists Controls Engineers in system upgrades and cutovers.
• Ability to program, troubleshoot and repair control systems consisting of Logix 5000 series Allen Bradley PLCs, Devicenet & Ethernet Fieldbus systems, and Fanuc robotics.
• Ability to read schematics a must.
• CAD experience is a plus.
• Strong mechanical aptitude, with a desire to work in a hands-on environment
• SQL Server, VMware virtualization environment, windows server, VLAN, VPN experience.
• Pneumatic application experience, a plus.
• Ability to take evening/weekend support calls
• Minimum of 2-year degree in Engineering or Robotics
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Computer Control Systems