To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apple Bank for Savings • New York, NY
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Trainer, Officer Level
New York, NY
The Sr. Trainer is responsible for writing, developing, and delivering training content, materials, and visual/educational aids using various delivery channels at several locations. He/she will conduct training sessions for new hires and existing bank employees. He/she will assess new employees’ comprehension of course content and the ability to execute what was learned during the training. The Trainer will provide feedback to the Human Resources Dept. and the dept. head. This position reports to the Vice President, Training Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Write, develop, and deliver comprehensive training initiatives based on project or topic specifications.
- Write and develop a training plan, curriculum, courses, and supporting materials such as visual/educational aids and coordinate the logistics.
- Conduct course presentations and develop and deliver courses using various delivery channels including video presentation a plus.
- Assess new employees’ comprehension of course content and the ability to execute what was learned during the training. Provide feedback to the Human Resources Dept. and the dept. head.
- Ability and flexibility to adapt the training materials to sessions of varying lengths and audience sizes who possess varying skill sets.
- Analyze training needs and develop strategies to improve courses and documentation.
- Proactively manage, report, and troubleshoot issues that occur while training.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ training and retail banking experience required.
- Ability to manage training projects and create presentations.
- Experience with training curriculum creation and all delivery channels including classroom-style/instructor-led training.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional facilitation, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to learn new software/technology and processes quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel within the Greater New York area.
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred or equivalent work experience.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental,Vision,401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.