To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Store Supervisor – Boston, MA
The Store Supervisor is responsible to manage General Stores and Receiving / Shipping Dock operations. This position manages UAW – JLL Represented employees and works within the agreed contract. The Supervisor manages myriad employee assignments and tasks under one classification, Service Attendant.
- Ensures that all employees are performing assigned tasks safely.
- Assures all employees time is entered correctly to ensure correct compensation and updates daily Overtime Equalization Sheet.
- Support client initiatives – BPD, WPO, Layered Audits.
- Assigns tasks as required.
- Resolve employee disputes and issue discipline
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- HS Diploma
- 2 years Supply Chain Experience
- Work in UAW environment
- Ability to stand for long periods, lift 40lbs, climb ladders.
- Work in variable climatic conditions.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.