Ultimate Staffing is partnering with a medical office that is looking for a medical receptionist. This role offers pay between $16-$18 an hour. If you are interested please apply or send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual Spanish Medical Receptionist - HC
. Thank you.
* Provide the first customer contact for patients who call or come in to schedule an appointment or inquire about our services. Screen calls, recognizing opportunities and facilitating excellent service by providing the information necessary to secure an appointment, sell a product or answer questions. Schedule and confirm appointments.
* Responsible to open and close the office on a daily basis and ensure the front office is staffed and phones are answered during normal business hours. This includes obtaining prior authorization, posting approved signage and forwarding phones in the event the office must close.
* Check messages each morning, after lunch and routinely throughout the day and return calls in a timely manner.
* Track marketing calls and inquiries from initial contact through the point of sale.
* Schedule and register patients according to company guidelines. Coordinate provider's schedule and ensure the smooth and efficient flow of patient care while in the office.
* Check patients in and out, collect and record payments, track revenue and accounting activities to include: change box reconciliation, end of day close, bank deposits, posting of charges, entering invoices, payments and insurance contract information. Balance account daily and monthly with reporting to corporate.
* Conduct outbound telemarketing calls to patients.
* Demonstrate and sell ALDs, batteries and other special products as designated by the company.
* Perform minor hearing aid repairs as allowed by state law such as battery door or receiver checks. Cleans tips, specula, etc.
* Verify patient information, billing/insurance data, request third party prior authorization as needed, forward appropriate documentation to central billing and maintain patient charts to include the filing of all patient records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Front Office
- Deposit Accounts