Digital Marketing ManagerCompensation:
The Creative Group is reviewing candidates for a Digital Marketing Manager position to place with our client. Do you reliably make decisions, get the job done, and be good with people and details—all while keeping tight control over the bottom line? You might be right for this opportunity, if you are an experienced, knowledgeable Digital Marketing Manager with understanding of the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will oversee digital improvement initiatives and engage in digital transformation efforts. Do you possess a customer-first mindset and have experience improving online customer experiences, implementing marketing technology solutions, and following inbound marketing practices? Do you strive to make an impact? This job is for candidates with experience in copywriting, art direction, and social media with the ability to expand a brand's reach while increasing its loyalty and awareness. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the New York, New York area.
- Stir more insight and analysis into the effectiveness of CRM initiatives
- Collude with product and operational teams to identify key opportunities to reinforce the customer journey & experience
- Set up take up of products/services through new channels to fall in line with business objectives
- Issue clear communications to the customer that are suitable to their needs and life stage
- Steer weekly reviews with key stakeholders, get budgetary sign off and report back on ROI
- Establish, inaugurate, conceive, and oversee long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as spearhead short-term advertising and marketing solutions
- Look after to make sure that the CRM plan is executed on schedule and within budget
- In addition to guiding a team of digital specialists, you will lead the digital strategy
- Less than one year of experience is acceptable
- Previous involvement in Content Management System (CMS) & Digital Marketing System (DMS)
- Command of Hootsuite
- Comprehensive knowledge of Social Media Strategy
- Digital Marketing experience
- Prior management experience
- Has substantial experience in expanding digital brands with strong ROI
- Background in frontline customer journey, driving traffic to our main site
- Smart multi-channel marketing and digital brand consistency
- Past role in vendor management
- Highly-qualified in SEO/SEM, PPC, Social Media, Email marketing, Digital Ad displays, Retargeting, CRM
- A balanced combination of skill, management experience and initiative
If interested, please email me your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Digital Marketing Manager
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Marketing Manager.