Sr. Full-Stack Java Developer - St. Petersburg, Florida - $120K-$125K - Permanent Role
As part of a development technology team, the Senior Application Developer will be a full stack developer with extensive years of experience developing multi-tier web applications. You will work independently as well as part of a team to design, develop, test, implement, maintain and support secure, high quality solutions using a variety of platforms, tools and technologies. Individual will be responsible for the end-to-end development of a collection of custom GRC applications, requiring expertise in front end web development, middle tier integration service development, backend data development and report/dashboard development. Individual must be capable of mentoring junior developers and delivering solutions on time and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes complex system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
- Leads or participates in assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance.
- May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities. Remains current with new technologies.
- Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
- Assists in preparing project plans using project management tools.
- Reviews test results; documents test activities, and records remedial actions.
- Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum)
- Experience working with Workflow Tools/Workflow Management Systems
- Experience with TFS, Git, SonarQube, Kafka, DynaTrace and Splunk
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance) experience preferred.
- May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
Estimated Salary: $120K-$125K
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply or call Veronica Gomez Frederick at Phone number blocked - click to apply for a confidential conversation about your career. Interviews are currently in progress, so I urge you to reach out as soon as possible!
If this isn't the right role for you but you have experience in AWS, call Veronica Gomez Frederick at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at Phone number blocked - click to apply. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Coaching And Mentoring